Wednesday 25 May 2016

How was my 3 years of marriage experience?

How was my 3 years of marriage experience?

The first year of marriage is undoubtedly the most important period for a couple. Be it an arrange marriage or love marriage, the challenges are basically the same. No matter how much the couple interacts before the marriage, the real deal starts when they start living together. As we both belong to different religion still our love chose to get together and spend the entire life happily.



Happy…Naa not a single couple can stay happy everyday after getting married as there are little quarrels every now and then. As my day used to start with Music and Mom waking me up with some breakfast but after getting married the day use to start with getting into kitchen to make something for my hubby Mr. Praful and Mumma and Papa (my in laws) but at the end of the day it was fun and at the same time tiring. As we both used to work in same office after our marriage, we use to rush to office and even if we had fights, we were not able to avoid each other.

But Praful is very understanding sometimes as he never stopped me from getting my dreams fulfilled and always supported in each and everything I did. As I stay in a joined family there are many problems that come across each and every day but my hubby is always there for me and by me.
There were many compromises and adjustments done by both of us. As he is so dedicated towards his work, we sometimes never use to get time to even talk and share our thoughts. I hated this very much….But I never wanted to come between his carrier.

The second year was worst from my side, as we were having so much work pressure and he started travelling to Hyderabad for his new project officially and when he was in Mumbai I use to visit Hyderabad, same for new project, we hardly got any time to spend in our second year of marriage but we used to do skype calls every weekend and we never stopped communicating daily. It was fun and we realized the worth of each other in each others life and I realized how important Praful is for me instead of so many fights.




In our third year of marriage we were staying together, actually stayed together like a married couple as we both were shifted to Hyderabad, we took a rented house and set up the entire house. But it was really a difficult task. As working in the same organization, we both used to wake up at same time and I use to rush to get fresh and then wake him up. Sometimes we never use to eat anything before leaving to office. But I actually enjoyed my this part of life very much. We came to know many pros and cons of each other and how we can deal with it. He use to cook for me sometimes and I loved that and mind it he is a very good cook…

After that when we shifted back to Mumbai, he got a good opportunity with some company in Kerala and currently he is working there but I feel very lonely here without him but due to some commitments we are not with each other at this point of time. Miss him so much L. But I know GOD will soon take out a way for this also,

These are just some of my experiences, if i start writing it will be not less than a book.


This is my side of the story. I am sure Mr. Praful will have equal or many more things to share. I will ask him to grace my blog some day. Byeee friends J

No comments:

Post a Comment