Thursday 19 May 2016

Miss you Scooby

I would like to share the most amazing part of my life when we got the four legged furry angel at my place and we named her Scooby. She was 3 months old when we got her from one of my friend. She was very naughty and aggressive as a baby but as days passed by she started enjoying her life. The most exciting part was she use to make sounds like a wolf whenever she use to happy or sad. We sang songs together and her favourite song was Aashiqui tum hi ho from an Hindi movie. We use to pray together, eat together and sleep together. She always hugged me while going to office and after returning back welcomed with a lovely hug which use to take away all my stress, tensions. She never misbehaved and was always an active girl.



As she grew up, she gave birth to 8 puppies and her delivery was done at home by me, my husband and one of our friend. She was so co-operative with the whole procedure and it took almost 10 hours till she delivered her last baby. We still have her one baby and we have named him as Teddy. Her favourite place was her bedroom where she use to sleep with her teddy (toy) and always carry her wherever she goes as her baby. She was very close to my mother and always wanted to go on walk with her. One day suddenly me and my husband were asked to move to Hyderabad from our organization.



But when I visited in the month of April, she had some ear infection and doctor gave her some medicines and injected but along with that doctor also vaccinated her which we never asked for as she was already vaccinated two months before. Soon after that she started behaving lazy and after some day stopped eating anything, We called doctor but he said might be due to some stomach infection but next day we asked doctor to blood test and that came out as increase in creatinine level which lead to Kidney failure. But doctor use to come daily and keep her on saline. I contacted many vets with her reports but all said just one thing as she will not be alive for long and one doctor even stated as might be due to excess vaccination her kidney failed. On May 19th when I contacted her vet to come and give her saline, he refused as he was busy and stated as will visit the next day. She was not in such situation that we could have taken her to any vet. We requested many vets near our location but none were ready to come. That day she vomited a lot and we were not able to see her in such situation, we prayed to GOD to save her and cure her. Even in this situation she never dirt the room.


Same night i was working from home my Internet stopped working exactly at 2:30 am at midnight, so I went to her and shared many things with her as this was our daily routine and cuddled her, gave her water to drink and asked her to sleep. I just took a nap and my husband called at 3:15 am to check about Scooby but when i got up and was waking up my baby she was no more with us. What a co-incidence, as the same day my net stopped working and I slept and within short span of time she was gone. I am sharing this with you all as she was very precious part of my life and tomorrow she will be completing exactly 1 year of her death Anniversary... There are many things to share about her but these are some of my experiences with her. We still have her with us as Teddy her son. We miss you Scooby...Love you baby.

Please take care of your pets as in return they will shower unconditional love on you 

No comments:

Post a Comment